Monday, November 5, 2012

AHHHH MAZING... My favorite Black Pumps.

My best friend was getting married in Cali.... I was a bridesmaid... All we had to do is wear black... Easy enough! Well... I of course needed new shoes.  I found the perfect pair and I wore them 2 nights in a row (get my money's worth). I danced and mingled all night without sore feet the next day.
Here are the dream shoes I am talking about... The YVES SAINT LAURENT "GISELE" black suede pump!  The heels are super high.. LOVE.... but because of the platform you can walk a 5K instead of wobbling around.  They have a gorgeous tapered toe, leather interior lining and  lightly cushioned insole.  The front platform measure's 3/4" and the heel is 4 3/4".  These shoes make your feet look so pretty and feminine.. they are my cinderella shoe!!
P.S. i got them at barney's :) and come in different colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment