Monday, March 15, 2010

The Best TOTE for MEN by FILSON

My dad has had Filson luggage since I can remember... actually when i went to college my dad gave me the back pack and someone asked me what was in my satchel, and if i was going mountain climbing in the ALPS!!!!!! i kinda was embaressed ran and got a regular back pack and gave it back to my dad... now it is soo awesome and worn in and he wont give it back HA HA HA
i got this tote for a guy i was dating years ago for a birthday gift and he used it every day... and loved it, I still think he uses it!
It isn't a "murse" it is a super cool bag for guys... OK guys, let's be real..... you have more then your wallet to carry and you can't put everything in your pockets!!!!

girls you can use it too, and ladies it is a perfect gift for your guy!!!

www.filson.com
"Rugged Twill Tote Bag"

No comments:

Post a Comment