Thursday, January 24, 2013

BEST JEANS by Madewell

Who doesn't love a great pair of jeans! Every time there is a pair I love I can't seem to find them anymore and or there is a better pair that comes along... I always go for ankle length, they just look better with booties or high tops.  With winter it means your socks can show with low topish shoes, but that to me is cute! I typically go for jeans that are not "worn" meaning white in the thigh and the back of the thigh... that looks weird and these just have the slightest bit ( this picture makes it look like a lot but I have them and they are not that bad)!  They are not too low more of a mid-rise so no "I see london i see france" when you bend down! they come in different washes too! All around great fit and a great jean.. go get em!

Madewell Skinny Skinny Ankle Jean!
www.madewell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment