Wednesday, January 23, 2013

St. Anthony, St. Anthony help me find the perfect BOOTIE!!!!

Bootie's EVERYWHERE!  
I had a vision of my perfect shoe! From trying on Rachel Comey's, Madewell"s, Rag and Bone's, Steve Madden's and a million others.. I would just HEM and HAW over the ones I tried and then never commit and still BOOTIE-LESS!!!!!!!
I needed an everyday bootie... a heel that wasn't too high, a toe that was not too pointy or too round and not 500 bucks..... OHHHH my criteria!!!! The search has been on over a year!!!!  These were even the first ones I tried on... I, FINALLY ..... FOUND THEM! 

SAM EDELMAN "PETTY" BOOTIE
The price, heel height, toe shape and colors are PERFECT! I have them in Black and Putty and I can't live without them, they go with everything! They are also super super comfortable!! Definitely the best bootie of the bunches!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment