Friday, January 25, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things... from IKEA!

My three favorite things at IKEA are their, cowhide rugs, sheepskins and flokati rugs!  Everywhere you go if you look for these they are so so expensive... If you come to NYC and walk into ABC carpet and home you can see these three things for astronomical prices that only Athena Onassis can buy!  At ikea you get virtually the same thing for nothing! 
My mom is from Germany and I grew up with antlers, hides/ skins, cow bells that were actually on her family's cows, you name it, it was all very animal-y, rustic and cool.  A lot of people don't agree with this stuff but as much as I want to be against it I just LOVE it and reminds me of my mom and my alpine roots!

These three items will make any home a little more rustic and cozy.. I love the look of them....eh-hem and have all three!

 "Koldby" Cowhide rug $199.00! 
it comes in brown and white and black and white! not one is alike (obvi).....
"Rens" Sheepskin $29.99

"Flokati" rug $79.99

www.ikea.com





No comments:

Post a Comment